We have been wearing our Proskin leggings for a week (what is it? Read about it here) we wear them religiously for 8 hours every day.
Besides doing so, we have modified our diet: we have eliminated all junk food, and restricted our diet soda intake to one a day.
Exercise has yet to be incorporated in the plan because life has gotten in the way, and I have not made a serious effort about it. That is until today. We start the second week and exercise is definitively in the daily schedule.
To wear our leggings, I did put it in the wash, I might have reduced the efficacy of the slimming ingredients weaved into the fabric, but I just have a thing about washing all our new clothes.
This is what we think of the leggings so far:
- very comfortable
- breathable fabric - so much so that I sit under the South Florida sun and humidity as if I were in my shorts
- I don't like how narrow the end opening for the ankles is. My feet are narrow, and it is still hard to take the leggings off
- wish I had one for every day of the week to match with different outfits
- love how the leggings are long enough to go over my belly so all of my wonderful pear shape gets the same treatment
- the leggings compress but are not extremely tight
- Best of all is that my legs feel very soft and supple. Normally I need lots of body lotion to fight dry skin, and with my leggings I have stopped using body lotion! Incredible
Let's see what good news this week of wearing Prokins will bring!
If you can't wait for my final results in 3 more weeks, you can always get 50% off Classic Black Leggings when you sign up for the 28 Day Challenge at http://www.proskinus.